Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Home!!:D

I am very happy to write this update! We had a good summer in Alaska these past three months but one misses their family after being gone that long and it feels good to get back home! We are back in CA-not for long though.;) In less than 4 hours we'll be getting up to get back on the road! Only been home now for a few days and already we are off again! We begin the drive to WA tomorrow for a  dear friend's wedding, so I'd better skip off to get some sleep before it's time to get up!:)

Thanks you so much to those of you who read our updates and prayed for us! We come away from the trip excited, thankful to the Lord for the experience!

Already I miss it, but the most important lesson I have learned from this summer is that wherever God puts me-that is the best place for me! Having Christ Jesus as the Lord and Savior of my life-I have all I need to be fully contented.:) He will take me wherever He wants me to go and I will never be sorry.

Well, the clock is ticking away so I'm going to finish this up.:) I will be updating from the family blog now that we are back home!:)


"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,  just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,  having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,  to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved."
                                                                                                                     Ephesians 1:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment