Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

One week!:D

We've been packing and mentally checking off our lists.

I'm really going to miss the family and the little ones will grow a lot while we are gone! I keep joking about taking them in our  suitcases. This picture makes me smile! Too bad it's not realistic!;) I wish I could bring Evie along like this!;)


There's been a lot on my mind these past few days. I've really been trying not to worry about things or fuss. The Lord has just been reminding me of the verse that talks about being "still" and knowing He is God. It is the hardest thing to do, but it's always true that God will take care of things better than you or I ever could. I just need to keep waiting on Him.

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."
                                                                                                                  Psalm 46:10-11

5 comments:

  1. Very excited for you as you go!! May the Lord pour out abundant blessings as you go out to fulfill the great comission - that is exactly what you are going to do. I love you so much!! I'm going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you today, Ashley, and I'm praying for safety for you and your brothers as you travel tomorrow. PLEASE keep updating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you have a safe trip and a wonderful time in Alaska! I'm looking forward to seeing your updates. I love you, and I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ash,
    How is everything? Where is your next blog post?! ;)


    Victoria Sebo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash,
    I need an update, please!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete